Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So this is the start.

Hello.

I see you've stumbled upon my blog. This is the first post, used as an introduction. Simply put, I am using this blog to post about history, historical facts and whatnot.

I aim to post at least once a day with an On This Day... post. But, every so often, a special area or topic will be posted about. The special areas will mainly focus around Western Europe and the Americas as this is my area of expertise, but if anyone has any questions about another area or a suggestion for a place to post historical facts about, I'm all up for researching!


You provide questions, and I'll provide historical facts!

Hopefully this can come off of the ground. I look forward to answering questions and sharing information!

So long for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment